There are many volunteering opportunities within the Toronto ASHRAE Chapter!
If you are interested in volunteering for any of the committees below or would like to learn more, please contact Beatriz Salazar with your name, contact information and the committee(s) you are interested in assisting.
Chapter Technology Transfer Committee (Events & Technical Programs)
- Provide support to committee Chair in developing chapter programs for the administrative year. Consisting but not limited to:
4. Coordinating event financial details and budgeting.
5. Coordinate with other chapter chairs to facilitate event promotion.
Membership Promotion Committee
Research Promotion Committee
- Connect with engineering firms, suppliers and contractors to promote sponsorship packages.
- Follow-up with past and new exhibitors for "table tops" at dinner meetings and career fair.
- Issue raffle tickets for 50/50 drawing during dinner meetings.
- Assist Golf Committee with promotional activities during annual golf tournament.
Student Activities Committee
Electronic Communications Committee
Government Affairs Committee